Thursday 29 April 2010

Exploring digital art


New inspiration followed as soon as I had sold the stock library. My attention was drawn to a magazine about digital art created in Illustrator, Photoshop and other software programmes. Amazing things you can make on the computer and instantly I thought: "I want to do that too!" Over the last three years I have learnt so much about the digital world, pictures and painting and I realise that I can combine all of that.

Even before the transfer of the library, I got really inspired by a personal project involving my mum which I initiated. I thoroughly enjoyed the creative process and I'm now eagerly waiting for the result. Soon I will be able to show it here...

The moment I had finished this project, I started experimenting with exercises from the magazine.
This is my first attempt and I'm sure more will follow because I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment